We have gained and sustained the Clubmark accreditation by presenting evidence and demonstrating implementation across four themes:
- Duty of Care and Safeguarding Children
- We are totally committed to the provision of a safe environment for our young cricketers. We have therefore adopted 'Safe Hands – Cricket’s Policy for Safeguarding Children'.
- The club have appointed a Club Welfare Officer, whose role is to co-ordinate safety activity and be the first point of contact should you have any concerns:
- All of our coaches and managers, and those who deal first hand with young people are DBS (formally CRB) checked.
- The Cricket Programme
- We continue to grow the number of qualified coaches we have and improve the qualifications they hold.
- Our coaches have worked hard to developed a training programme and plans for each session.
- We provide competitive cricket through the Middlesex Colts Leagues and also introduce our older colts to longer matches.
- Safety is also important, we follow these ECB guidelines:
- Wearing Helmets, when batting or standing up when keeping when playing with a hard ball.
- Fielding Regulations.
- Fast Bowling Directive.
All of the club policies and documents, including our codes of conduct, can be found on the Policies & Forms page.